I am a Ph.D. Candidate at the Computer Science Department, William & Mary, Co-advised by Dr. Adwait Nadkarni and Dr. Denys Poshyvanyk. I am currently researching Computer Security and Software Engineering as part of the SPL and SEMERU research groups.
Using software engineering techniques, I research to create systematic frameworks that can help fix/find security related issues in existing software or approaches.
- (04/07/2022) I got selected as the 2022 Commonwealth of Virginia Engineering and Science (COVES) Fellow from the William & Mary!
- (04/18/2022) Received IEEE S&P Student Travel Grant (In person) worth $1,300!
- (03/17/2022) Received NDSS 2022 Student Grant (Virtual)!
- (02/07/2022) Poster on “Why Crypto-detectors Fail: A Systematic Evaluation of Cryptographic Misuse Detection Techniques.” accepted at the Network and Distributed System Security (NDSS) Symposium 2022!
- (10/07/2021) gave an invited talk on “Why Crypto-detectors Fail: A Systematic Evaluation of Cryptographic Misuse Detection Techniques.” at the Software Engineering Seminar Series at GMU - [Video].
- (08/10/2021) “Why Crypto-detectors Fail: A Systematic Evaluation of Cryptographic Misuse Detection Techniques.” accepted for publication at 43rd IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (Oakland’22)!
- (06/30/2021) Received Coastal Virginia Center for Cyber Innovation - COVA CCI - Cybersecurity Dissertation Fellowship!
- (01/21/2021) μSE: Mutation-based Evaluation of Security-focused Static Analysis Tools for Android accepted at International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE’21)
- (11/24/2020) Systematic Mutation-based Evaluation of the Soundness of Security-focused Android Static Analysis Techniques accepted at ACM Transactions on Privacy and Security (TOPS)
- (10/31/2020) Conducted Vulnerability Analysis Tutorial & Workshop at William & Mary
- (07/18/2019) Graduate Studies and Research Fellowship Award of William & Mary continued due to satisfactory progress in year 2018
- (08/07/2018) Received Graduate Studies and Research Fellowship of William & Mary - sponsored by Arts and Sciences Graduate Studies Advisory Board
Full list of news is available here.
Academic Services - Reviewer
Academic Services - Sub-Reviewer
- Security: USENIX Security 2021, NDSS’21, NDSS’22
- Software Engineering: ASE’21, ASE’20, ICSME’20, ACM TOSEM’21, ESEC/FSE 2021
- (11/15-19/2021) Attended ACM CCS 2021 and workshops!
- (08/08-13/2021) Attended USENIX Security’21 and SOUPS 2021!
- (05/24-27/2021) Received Student Registration Grant and attending IEEE S&P’21!
- (02/21-25/2021) Received Student Travel Grant and attended NDSS’21!
- (01/11-15/2021) Attended UVA Science Policy BootCamp organized by University of Virginia
- (09/09-12/2020) Mentee at ACM CCS Individualized Cybersecurity Research Mentoring (iMentor) Workshop
- (08/12-14/2020) Attended USENIX Security’20