I am a Ph.D. Candidate at the Computer Science Department, William & Mary, Co-advised by Dr. Adwait Nadkarni and Dr. Denys Poshyvanyk. I am currently researching on Computer Security and Software Engineering as part of the and SPL and SEMERU research groups.
Using software engineering techniques, I research to create systematic frameworks that can help fix/find security related issues in existing software or approaches.
- (00/21/2021) μSE: Mutation-based Evaluation of Security-focused Static Analysis Tools for Android accepted at International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE’21)
- (11/24/2020) Systematic Mutation-based Evaluation of the Soundness of Security-focused Android Static Analysis Techniques accepted at ACM Transactions on Privacy and Security (TOPS)
- (10/31/2020) Conducted Vulnerability Analysis Tutorial & Workshop at William & Mary
- (05/26/2020) Got accepted to Ph.D. Candidacy! Co-advised by Dr. Adwait Nadkarni and Dr. Denys Poshyvanyk
- (07/18/2019) Graduate Studies and Research Fellowship Award of William & Mary continued due to satisfactory progress in year 2018
- (08/07/2018) Received Graduate Studies and Research Fellowship of William & Mary - sponsored by Arts and Sciences Graduate Studies Advisory Board
- (2021) Sub-reviewer for USENIX Security 2021
- (02/21-25/2021) Received Student Travel Grant and attended NDSS’21!
- (2021) Sub Reviewer at NDSS’21
- (2021) Additional Reviewer for ICSE’21 - Demonstrations track
- (01/11-15/2021) Attended UVA Science Policy BootCamp organized by University of Virginia
- (09/09-12/2020) Mentee at ACM CCS Individualized Cybersecurity Research Mentoring (iMentor) Workshop
- (08/28/2020) USENIX Security 2021 - Artifact Evaluation Program Committee Member
- (08/12-14/2020) Attended USENIX Security 2020
- (2020) Sub-reviewer at ASE’20, ICSME’20